Scary Experience!

Today I am writing about my experience at the Los Angeles Zoo. I was nine years old barely before when covid hit. My family and I went on a trip to the Zoo and it was fun and all except one thing. We arrived at the zoo around eleven- thirty in the morning. I was really excited to see Tigers and, Lions. My family decided to first go and see the small animals like birds, reptiles, and flamingos. I was super scared of snakes so I obviously kept my distance even though they were behind a glass. We saw the flamingos and birds, but once we entered the snake area I started shaking. I walked past it and it kept staring at me as if I did something wrong to the snake. I walked slowly but then heard a “BOOM!” I look back at the snake because it was my first suspect and it was the snake who made the noice. The snake got into an attack mode. He got up and did that attacking move and it felt like it really was going to attack me with its tongue out. I then ran so fast after and never ever been that close to a snake before. I am forever traumatized!