My Rad Reading

For this month, I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This story is about a boy named Harry Potter that is a wizard currently attending “Hogwarts Wizarding School”. He is currently on his 4th year at Hogwarts, This year there is “A Ball” and the “Triwizard Tournament”. The Triwizard tournament is a tournament where three students from each school participate in a tournament where you must complete three deadly tasks in order to take the Triwizard Cup. Harry is looking forward to “The Ball” and the tournament this year. He laters finds out that the tournament is only for the kids 17 and older and harry is only 13. Harry later got chosen to participate in this deadly tournament. The question is how did he got chosen when he is only 13? Read more to find out what happens.

I honestly really love reading Harry Potter I love reading the crazy situations Harry is always in. Harry is a very brave person, he comes from a ‘muggle family” (non-wizarding people) so it was very hard for Harry to fit in with people that are actually his kind since he’s been growing up with muggles most of his childhood . At first Harry was a shy kid, he didn’t really know how to communicate good or he didn’t know how to defend himself very well. Harry later better learned how to be and do better and he is now the most bravest person out there in the wizarding world.

Professor Dumbledore was honestly my favorite character. He honestly is a great man, he always has a solution to anything. He knows how to run the school well properly. Professor Dumbledore is very humble person, and will always try his best to keep his and his students safety one of his top priorities. I also love how Professor Dumbledore will always have time for anyone his kindness and his willingness is absolutely amazing.

My favorite quote from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” This is honestly my favorite quote because this is honestly so true in real life. People who are all united together as a good cooperative team will always have a positive outcome, and those who are all divided not working together will only become weak. This is a very strong quote Professor Dumbledore said.