All About Me!

Hi, my name is Andy. Welcome to my blog! Allow me to introduce myself. I have a family of five, My mom Laura my dad Roger my brother Isaac, and my other brother Michael and of course myself Andy! My family loves cats we have and all gray cat named Milo and a gray and black cat Mia. My mom and dad never wanted dog because dogs can tend to be more dirtier than cats, for example my cats can take care of themselves, don’t need to be potty trained and they also know how to defend themselves, on the other hand dogs aren’t as responsible as cats. One thing about me is I love pasta, especially Chicken Alfredo, i just love the Alfredo sauce, it’s a family tradition in my family on how we make the Chicken Alfredo, My family tradition with Chicken Alfredo all started with my great great grandmother who was a great cook, now thanks to her Chicken Alfredo is now in my genes! Another thing about me is I’m very easy to get along me, for example i can get along with any teacher as long as we both respect each other, I LOVE getting along with teachers by using jokes, and calling each other nice appropriate names. I also love teachers who understand me and talk to me about anything, what I don’t like is teachers who tend to not care about a students feelings or their life outside school. One last thing about me is I love baseball I play left field for my position, I play for a team in Irvine, and I started playing since i was about five years old. I got introduced to baseball by my older brother and honestly I did not like baseball when i was younger, so i was not so happy about trying it out but look at me now i love baseball, its a great sport and a great distraction for me and its a great hobby for me to be doing instead of sitting on my bed every day after school on my phone. This is my “All About Me” presentation, thanks for reading.